As a marketing & strategy consultant, I work with purpose-driven small businesses and startups, often serving as their fractional Chief Marketing Officer.
I have 10 years of consulting experience across multiple industries and 5 years of combined experience working in marketing, business development, strategy, and innovation, so I've learned a thing or two about how to grow a business.
I specialize in helping businesses deeply understand their customers and giving them the strategic tools they need for their business to thrive. My "special sauce" is identifying innovative ways to cut through the clutter, stand out, and grow while working with a limited budget.
Here are the different ways we can work together:
Strategic Brand Development
You’ve started to land your first clients and you’re ready to take your business to the next level. It’s time to:
- Identify your best customers
- Determine your pricing strategy
- Develop a strategic plan for implementation
The question we'll be working to answer: Who is your best customer & how can we shape your brand in a way that will deeply resonate with them? One of the most important components to set yourself up for success is to talk to your customer, so we'll work together on a plan to gain the customer insights you need. Based on these insights, we'll hone in on your best customer and a plan for how to best reach them.
We'll also explore whether your business model is the right fit for you & your personal goals. We'll do a deep dive into the vision for your business and develop a strategic plan specifically customized to your needs, taking into account a realistic means to achieve the growth you envision for your business, and how your life's vision plays into it.
Next step - implementation!
This might be a good fit if: "I have a goal, but I’m not sure exactly where to get started. Help me figure it out and then keep me accountable for getting it done. I'm hoping to create longer-term mindset shifts and work smarter not harder through our work together."
Marketing & Sales Strategy
You have your business plan, but now you need customers. Or maybe, you have customers, but you know that you need help growing beyond word-of-mouth referrals. Let me help you elevate your strategic branding and marketing to scale your business.
To get you to the next level, here are some of the services I can provide:
- Do a deep dive into your brand, your ideal customer, & what makes your business stand out from the crowd
- Clarify your message because, if people don’t understand what you do, you’re wasting your marketing dollars
- Do customer research to understand how they describe the value your product or service offers
- Identify ways to hone your sales packages to increase profitability
- Analyze your sales and negotiation process - from marketing materials you use to how you talk about your company, including suggestions for improvement
- Analyze the best marketing channels for your business
- Identify opportunities to gain new sales leads
- Ellevate your personal branding to help you stand out from the crowd, develop a unique ‘voice’ that resonates with your customers, and leverage storytelling to help your business thrive
- Take not-so-corporate headshots that truly capture you and your team's personality
- Craft an email newsletter template that is unique to your brand & voice
- Create a social media strategy for you to share your story & connect with your community
This might be a good fit if: "I have my business model figured out, but I know that I need help really connecting with my customers. I’m not sure how to stand out from the crowd & I’m worried I’m wasting my marketing dollars. I need help growing."
You know your customer, you've got your strategic marketing plan in place, and you have a strategy mapped out. However, you still want support to make sure you continue to move in the right direction and be held accountable for sticking to your plan. You also recognize that you may need to adjust your strategy over time as you learn more about what is working and what needs to be improved in your approach to marketing.
This service will include:
- Monthly 90-minute video call with Christina to check-in on your strategy and brainstorm new ideas to stand out from the crowd.
- Review of any new marketing materials developed for your organization.
- Analysis of your marketing results and ROI.